With today’s changing world of fashion and design Artificial nails are a great way of achieving sexy looking hands yet you have cut off the time and money spent in the salons twice a week just to do manicure and pedicure. Luckily there are a variety of ways you can use to apply these nails from home you don’t have to go to the salon yet if done correctly you will still yield beautiful natural looking results. We have three main types of acrylic nails and the common ones are gel, Acrylic and plastic press-on and we are going to…..
Let me take you through different types that you might have to chose through.
You know to those who don’t know the nails they will say its so simple to care for nails but it can be tiresome some times considering the long hours of sitting while going through manicure and pedicure, that’s why I love Acrylic or you can call them artificial nails. You will agree with me that they are the in thing for a modern lady today. They are handy and will save you the stress that comes with maintaining your real nails. Below i will take you through some of the tips that will help you on how to take care of those nails without any hustle.
- Purchase the nail pack; You have to visit a local store and look as the variety types on market and get original nails not fake ones because there a number of fake products on the market today you might end up getting fakes and they might be dangerous to your health.
- Get an artificial nail glue; Some nail packs come with the nail glue and a small brush but if your does not have then you will have to purchase it separately. You can look for products like nail bond which sticks fine and will unattached if you soak i water for about 30 seconds.
- Remove Polish residues; You can remove with nail polish remover. Use a non acetone remover because it contains alcohol which helps kill all the germs that might be hanging around the nails. Removers that conditions your nails while wiping the paint is good for you.
- Select a nail for each finger; As you know the nails have already been pre-sized so you will just need to arrange them and put then aside before you apply the glue on the nails. This helps to save time and be organized.
- Apply Nail Glue; lay your hand on a flat surface like on a table and make sure you have a good view of all the nail sides. You can then apply three likes of glue or just use dots like style to spread the glue on the nail. Don’t add too much and make sure its not too little.
- Mount the nails; You can now hold the nails still for some minutes then add the nail on order. Add fro the first one to the last to avoid holding glue in your hands as you cross apply the nails. Then let them set by them selves , don’t press then to you natural nails.
- Shape the Artificial nails/ You can finish the look by filing the nails to your favorite style and even add a neutral nail polish for that great look.
- Moisturize your hand with a lotion. Hand lotions are available for you that help keep you hands moist. Dryness is not always good for your skin and the nails for that mater. Emphasize oiling the nails too to avoid rigidity or breaking.
You can never go wrong with this magic wand. Its comprised of the mix of pink , purple Iride scents and that real white glitter gives it a glamorous appearance of elegance with a clear base. I love the way it sparkles with a lavender iridescent sheen. It looks cool when added to clear base more than when its on a different color because it kind of adds a slight change to the hue of the base. These pieces are cool for those who love traditional colors.
Now this is what they call beautiful, i mean where else would you get such a look without Chataigne nail polish? its a cool with super glittering pretty shade mixed with browns and bronzes for a pretty chestnut mixtures. One thing i love about the Paris Sparkles is that they stand alone and they look hot with a top coating for maximum shine.
These are the type of nails that you will accessorize on and you look just perfect on that summer holiday at the beach. Super strong nail stickers are the most unique way to create nail ares that will leave every body yawning for more. It comes with big heart stencils, heart trio stencils in two different sizes, Tom Sell-it – mustaches and ampersands for the edge of your nail just for you to explore.
Pink is a bright color that will look sexy on any other color, I love it on dark colors because it shines and brings out the best of any color. You can paint this hot Hand painted Acrylic Fake hot pink vanish on a white dress or that sexy party dress with high heels with pink lining and a white parse. This is a kind of look that will attract any bodies attention at the party.
This is the wonderful purple Winter mint Nail/Polish you always wished to have, i mean haven’t you at least heard about it or wished to have it? Yes. You can add some volume to it by adding some colors to get that cool sparkle to just get that stand alone feel. These nails are layered with two coats of glittery polish so you don’t have to be with a base coat or even the top coating, its just enough by it self.
This is the wonderful Winter mint Nail/Polish you always hear about, i mean haven’t you at least heard about it? Yes. You can add some volume to it by adding some colors to get that cool sparkle to just get that stand alone feel. These nails are layered with two coats of glittery polish so you don’t have to be with a base coat or even the top coating, its just enough by it self.