Cute tattoos are unique prints done on various parts of girls, babies, men and women bodies that express their feeling in whatever prints they show like, pet animal, wild animals, flowers, and horses, for fun and to look sexy. Their printed on either shoulders, thighs, legs , at the back, hands, on waists, chest, legs , ears, neck, above the eyes and at the back as the sky is the limit, the list still goes on.
Cute can mean unique as it expresses the uniqueness of the tattoo you’ve drawn on your body. These tattoos look extra ordinary unique to deserve being called cute. These designs are done by women and men drawn in funny locations of our body depending on individual choices like: Above the pelvic part, on ears, above the eyes, at the shoulders and so forth expressing different feelings in tattoos. Some cute tattoo’s express that some individuals are so courageous than others and to prove this your check out the different picture. Below are different cute tattoos to improve your looks for girls and women who are trendy.
How to Apply a Tattoo
- Pull out the stencil.
- Make a sketch of what you want to draw on your eye , If you aren’t so sure, or alternatively consider drawing it on a piece of paper for the exact picture.
- After drawing the artist impression pic, cut it in the best way possible for the exact shape you dyeing for.
- Choose which particular part of the lid you want to place your tattoo, whether under eye or above. The choice lies in your hands.
- Shave the area you’re going to draw your tattoo. By doing this you’re cleaning it from skin oil and hairy skin that will hinder you from making it right.
- Rinse the particular area with water and wetting the backing paper.
- Press on the transfer tightly but with care to release the design.
- Try soaking a cotton wool ball and leave the transfer in place for some seconds like up to 30 and after do press it firmly on the backing paper. With care smoothly slide the backing paper off the transfer, retaining your transfer in position.
- Make sure loose edges are smoothened with water.
How to Remove a Tattoo
There people with sensitive skin and the normal type, each have friendly ways to remove tattoos that prevent their skin from being injured.
- For normal skin: apply or use a scotch tape over that particular place the tattoo is drawn then gently peel it off the scotch tape. Instantly the tattoo will be seen no more.
- For sensitive skin: Pour baby oil on the tattoo and leave it for 5-10 minutes to soften you skin, then gently rub off the tattoo using a cotton swab. And within a bricking of an eye you’re done.