You know its funny how most of us admire these amazing Nail Art designs but we are so scared to wear them on our own! but one reason comes to my mind, “we think the whole process is complex” well let me break it down for you, this is the most simple, easy to do nail beauty you will never pull off with your real nails! Its time saving, cheap and simpler than you thought but it needs patience and practice. So take it easy, It all comes with some hard work and a bit of creativity so go easy… .
on your self and take it step by step.
HOW TO APPLY:
It takes no time to apply the artificial nails though you have to be careful as you apply them. As you know use of glue can some become some what dangerous and stick to your cloths or in between you nails. There quite many types of artificial nails kits to chose from but applying then might be a little tricky to a new user. One thing you have to mind about is the acrylic or home kits, they are not good to use instead start with the easiest basic tips we are going to give you bellow.
- Wash your hands; First thing is cleaning your hands and paying attention to the nails and cuticles. Use Natural HomeLogic Foaming Hand Soap to clean you hands then you can use a scrub with a hand brush and mind more about the cuticles. Its good to clean the nails before you add the nails because these nails are not good with water, they might wear off so clean before applying.
- Clean off the nail vanish; Before you add the artificial nails always make sure you clean off the old vanish. This gives the glue a good grip that will last more longer. If you leave the vanish it will not allow the glue to hold up well for longer days.
- Wipe you nails; You can now give you nails a nice wipe over with acetone free polish remover to that there are no oils or any other stuff on the surface of your nail. When the nail is clean it gives you nice surface to add the nail because oils will keep sliding and you wont get a nice grip.
- Arrange the artificial nails; Now i assume you have the nail kit so its time to arrange it. Start from the smallest to the biggest and do this for both hands. This helps you to attach it as soon as you apply nail glue. Other wise you will damage your nail with dry glue even before you attach the nail.
- File the nail surface; In order to get that rough surface for the nail to adhere better you can use a filer to rub the surface so that you can add the nail on top and it grips fine. Make sure you clip your natural nail down and close to the finger tips.
- Push the cuticles back; You can now use an orange stick to push the cuticles back so that when you fix the nail it can have a comfortable fit that will bring out the natural appearance and wont bring out the artificial nail holding.
- Apply the nail; Its always good to always start with the dominant hand first for-example if you are a Right hand you can start with the right hand first. this gives you a fine finish on the other hand for better results.
- How to glue; Its good to always good to put just a dot of glue to your natural nail then position the nail perfectly. Avoid adding much glue it might spread and even to the side skin and this is not nice.
- How to apply Nail; make sure you place the fake nail just above the cuticle and keep it straight as much as you can and then you can press down to the nail. Keep the pressure applied for about 10 seconds to ensure no air bubbles are present before you go on to the next one. If the nail is not so secure to the bed moisture under it will lead to wearing it off or even causing infection to the nails so its very important.
- Finish up with a Q-Tip; Now you can apply some Q-tip and then wipe around the cuticles to take away any left glue from the skin or in the sides of the the fake nail. You can also finish with a colorless shiny vanish it you want a cool appearance.
These kind of nails you will agree with me that they are gentle and romantic, perfect for a busy lady because it complements the flowers in your wedding dress ans will match up with any design as long as you accessorize well. It has a strong nails sticker and flexible material to mold well on your nail for smooth lines. One thing I love about this design is that it has the blue and white colors which are easy to match up on most neutral colors and shoes, but you can just match it with the hand bag for that outing.
Time to add some color on it! if you are wearing that bright color today then we have your back. This piece allows you to be as creative as you can probably be. It comes with oval stencils for classic french manicures, Ruffian nails and pairs of half mon nails just for your beauty. You can accessorize with Ruffian style manicures and other patterns like geometric designs, striped manicures and wave styles.
Time to shine! This is the right time to give it an eclipse approach if you know what I mean. You will never go wrong with colors and this is your time to shine. I mean with these kind of cool bright colors on you can create an eye popping design which is flexible and yet strong.
Amazing feathered Art Nail
It has a strong nails sticker and flexible material to mold well on your nail for smooth lines. One thing I love about this design is that it has the blue and white colors which are easy to match up on most neutral colors and shoes, but you can just match it with the hand bag for that outing
Crystal studs are the most simple and so easy types of nails to apply and you can paint the nails with any color varnish of your choice as long as it matches with the rest of your attire. Use nail glue or any good quality clear varnish to apply these crystal nails. Its all ways good to do one by one just for accuracy because you all know the hustle you go through trying to soak your nails to remove and then attach again.